Fallout NV: Хорошие моды

• Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь, чтобы ответить
224 ответов в этой теме

Scarab-Phoenix

Scarab-Phoenix
  • Scarab AE Aurbex

Уровень: 1280

Дегенератство.

Вот вам и мир моддинга зумерков — отмена неугодных, цензура, карание мыслепреступлений и сейф-спейсы.

У нас было 2 Путеводителя по Империи, 5 частей ТЕС, 75 фансайтов, термос кофе с бурбоном и целое множество артбуков всех сортов и расцветок, а также Баттлспайр, Редгард, недавно вышедший ТЕСОнлайн, интерактивная карта Тамриэля и фанфики Киркбрайда. Не то, чтобы это был необходимый запас для фаната ТЕС. Но если начал изучать лор, становится трудно остановиться. Единственное, что вызывало у меня опасение - это фанфики Киркбрайда. Нет ничего более беспомощного, безответственного и испорченного, чем киркбрайдисты. Я знал, что рано или поздно мы перейдем и на эту дрянь. (с.)

Размещенное изображение

Dimon89

Dimon89
  • Мимопроходимец

Сообщение от главного разраба

His final Message was as follows on discord:

"It's time I depart.

This project has been an infinite bed of stress for me, at an incredibly stressful point of my life, and I cannot in good faith or good health continue to work on the mod. The steam build will hopefully be finalised sometime soon. Thank you to those who have supported the mod over the years, and supported me. It's sad to see so many years of my life devolved into this, but as I've said for years, if even a single person has enjoyed the mod then I'm happy.

To my team, thank you all. I love you all.

~ Tgspy, Ex-Project Lead for Fallout: The Frontier"

All I can say is I'm very, very sad that this has happened, and I hope the rest of the devs can recover from this terrible outcome. This is a very sad day for fallout modding in general.

Update: Devs are discussing the Final edition of the frontier. It appears multiple contributors pulled out. this could mean the final edition will have cut:

-Weapons. (Zu Designed some of them.)

-Armor. (Zu textured some of them.)

-Soundtracks.

-Icons (Almost certainly. Zu did almost all of these.)

-Voice Work ( VAs are actively pulling out for damage control due to this mod's failure.)

-Lizard People.

-all references to America's Slavery and feet.

-The Deathclaw sex scene.

While I'm sure the final 3 will make people happy, this will mean a much larger amount of content is cut too. I'd highly recommend making backups of The Frontier if you have it, if only to save the content from reputable contributors who are rightfully scared for their reputations. This may be your only chance to keep it before the final version.

If you like this mod, please send the devs (Not zu) some positivity. Tell them what you liked about the mod, maybe. Let's try to keep an optimistic mindset.

Lucyfire

Lucyfire
  • Do you like *ing other people?

Если кому надо, то вот мод.

https://www.mediafir...0730664.7z/file

И вот хотфикс.

https://kiwifarms.ne...933-7z.1876902/

You're░not░a░nice░person,░are░you?

"In their modern incarnation, Bethesda are just about the last RPG developer in the world whom I would entrust with creating a character-based gameplay experience. They have never done it, they obviously do not wish to do it, and I personally believe that they are utterly incapable of doing it." RPG Codex, 2016
"the developer takes lore seriously, but that it won't be 'beholden to something that somebody wrote 20 years ago even in franchises that we created like the Elder Scrolls'." Bethesda, 2018

Scarab-Phoenix

Scarab-Phoenix
  • Scarab AE Aurbex

Зато мод теперь станет очень популярным)

VAs are actively pulling out for damage control due to this mod's failure
Теперь и мод зашкварен, а все прикоснувшиеся к нему нечисты.
У нас было 2 Путеводителя по Империи, 5 частей ТЕС, 75 фансайтов, термос кофе с бурбоном и целое множество артбуков всех сортов и расцветок, а также Баттлспайр, Редгард, недавно вышедший ТЕСОнлайн, интерактивная карта Тамриэля и фанфики Киркбрайда. Не то, чтобы это был необходимый запас для фаната ТЕС. Но если начал изучать лор, становится трудно остановиться. Единственное, что вызывало у меня опасение - это фанфики Киркбрайда. Нет ничего более беспомощного, безответственного и испорченного, чем киркбрайдисты. Я знал, что рано или поздно мы перейдем и на эту дрянь. (с.)

Размещенное изображение

Dimon89

Dimon89
  • Мимопроходимец

С этим модом происходит какой-то лютый бред.

Посетителей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных пользователей

Top.Mail.Ru