Перейти к содержанию

MGE в целом и Distant Land в частности

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Да там каждый день чтото новое, вот недавно новую версию выпустили.

читайте тут

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1088291-morrowind-graphics-extender-mge/page__st__100

A new SVN build of MGE is ready: MGE 3.8.2 revision 145

Changes (since rev. 138):

d3d8:

Fixed: (by LizTail) game lockups when entering interiors [rev.139]

Fixed: (by LizTail) alpha to coverage on NVIDIA cards [rev.139]

Fixed: crashes on game start for shaders depending on unitialized variables

Fixed: crashes on screen resolution change in main menu, and partially in game (see Notes)

Removed: (by LizTail) the distant blur feature from Distant Land [rev.143]

Removed: distant blur reading from the MGE.ini (it's still saved by MGEgui if you remove it from MGE.ini manually, because MGEgui wasn't changed in this revision)

Shaders:

Removed: (by LizTail) [inGame.fx] clipping alpha channel for animated grass and distant statics, since alpha to coverage works on NVIDIA cards [rev.141]

Notes:

- There are no changes to MGEgui, except for the revision number.

- After changing screen resolution from Main Menu, Distant Land Near water is rendered in wrong place ("z" coordinate).

- There can be a "Bad memory allocation" crash, when screen resolution is changed in game (not from Main Menu).

- SSAO shader is still wrongly applied if first loaded cell after starting the game is an interior (i.e. Distant Land isn't initialized yet).

Изменено пользователем Apel

До этого был change:

The next SVN build of MGE is uploaded: MGE 3.8.2 revision 138

Changes (since rev. 136):

MGEgui:

Fixed: reading of Near Statics Size from "usage.data" file

Removed: legacy code for converting old version of Distant Land to intermediate version that saves minimum statics size (because it's no longer needed)

Removed: Distant blur from Distant Land tab (actually it's only hidden, but will be removed eventually)

Added: few additional controls to Distant Land tab for future versions of MGE, that will handle conditional compiling of Improved Water Shader, when Shader Model 3.0 is set (don't look at overall layout and appearance yet, it will be improved in next revisions)

d3d8:

Fixed: setting of FOV for NPCs/creatures

Shaders:

Fixed: alpha channel of Distant Statics and Grass in the default InGame.fx (the previous version with alpha issue is in InGame-test.fx now, so you can still test whether it works for you, or not)

Прошу прощения за мультипостинг

Вот ещё до этого был глобальный change(И всё это по-идее за три недели произошло):

Here's the new SVN build of MGE: MGE 3.8.2 revision 136

Changes (since rev. 126 fixed):

MGEgui:

Added: (by LizTail) the ability to make MGE use a different NIF file to generate the distant static than the normal one. The way it works is that you can put a NIF file in the same location as the original one with "_dist" appended to the file name before the extension. For example, to make a distant land version of "Ex_imp_dragonstatue.nif", you would create a file in the same folder with the name "Ex_imp_dragonstatue_dist.nif" [rev.134]

Added: (by LizTail) an averaged emissive material color factor and alpha into the alpha channels of the color and normal vertex data for distant statics. This lets ghost gate glow at night and be slightly transparent due to now using alpha to coverage. Anything else with emissive color (Vality's trees, for example) will look closer to Morrowind as well (MGEFuncs.dll) [rev.135]

Fixed: (by LizTail) a big problem in distant static generation - the normals weren't getting multiplied when meshes were taken into the space of the root node to collapse the hierarchy. Basically this led to normals on various distant statics pointing in random different directions (MGEFuncs.dll) [rev.135]

Fixed: searching for "_dist" meshes that have no file extension while Distant Statics are created

Fixed: (removed a possibility of adding) Distant Statics from the list of used statics, that have only white spaces in their file name (some plug-ins may have file name entries looking like that)

Changed: (by LizTail) distant land file version - Distant Land and Statics must be recreated when switching from older revisions to this one [rev.135]

d3d8:

Added: (by LizTail) multithreading support for Distant Land and Statics culling (near grass isn't culled in another thread) - should be noticable framerate boost and framerates more stable (NEEDS TESTING) [rev.127, 128, 129, 133]

Added: minor optimizations to wrapper code

Fixed: crashes on game start and on Distant Land loading

Fixed: "togglemenu causes enchanted items to go black" (not tested)

Fixed: (by LizTail) issue with flickery triangles appearing in the sky [rev.135]

Changed: version number to 3.8.2

Changed: (by LizTail) increased maximum length of displayed MGE status message (in upper left corner) [rev.135]

Changed: (by LizTail) culling behavior so that culling for the next frame is kicked off on the current frame. This means the results will be one frame behind, but there's a whole frame to wait for them so there's minimal chance that the rendering loop will need to spend any time waiting for the results. Since object bounding volumes are imperfect, it is unlikely that anyone would notice any popping unless frame rate got very low [rev. 127, 133]

Shaders:

Fixed: (by d4w) water using ripples transparency and color

Changed: (by LizTail) optimized depth rendering shaders [rev.135]

Changed: (by LizTail) blending method for drawing distant statics and grass to use alpha to coverage. Works on ATI card, but since the code is vendor-specific, tests with other graphics card vendors should be performed to make sure it also works there (confirmed by krzymar, that it doesn't work on NVidia G80 / GF8800GTS) (NEEDS TESTING, and if it works, than additionally with changed transparency antialiasing to multisampling in graphics driver's options (e.g. ATI or NVidia control center)) [rev.135]

исправлены старые ошибки, добавлены новые

у меня в 3.8.2-rev.0145 zoom стал аццки глючить, у всех глючит или это только у меня? а то без зума плохо, с ним скрины классные получаются.

ну и еще моя любимая трава стала сильно рябить и "искриться", но это баг не авторов МГЕ, а мой, я слишком высокую контрастность в текстурах делаю, потом может исправлю.

а так вообще мне новая версия понравилась, теперь когда перс идет по воде, то за ним волны видны, а не набор окружностей как раньше.

у меня в 3.8.2-rev.0145 zoom стал аццки глючить, у всех глючит или это только у меня? а то без зума плохо, с ним скрины классные получаются.

Они решают проблему.

а так вообще мне новая версия понравилась, теперь когда перс идет по воде, то за ним волны видны, а не набор окружностей как раньше.

Вообще-то автор этого D4w с нашего форума :)

Но как-ни-как ты всё равно молодец, ты ведь первый начал над этим работать. Ты кстати не знаешь, тени там сделают? или забросили уже?

also: Phal ведь вроде работает над новой системой погод?

also2: Нормал маппинг забросили? Я видел псевдо шейдер, но то не кодируется.

кстати, d4w, раз уж ты тут - разводы на воде работают только со стандартной водой?

и кстати, кто знает почему у меня не доступны вот сие:

post-3569-1272048052,9498_thumb.jpg

кстати, d4w, раз уж ты тут - разводы на воде работают только со стандартной водой?

и кстати, кто знает почему у меня не доступны вот сие:

post-3569-1272048052,9498_thumb.jpg

вот вот, у меня тоже недоступны эти опции. хотелось бы узнать в чем дело

Но как-ни-как ты всё равно молодец, ты ведь первый начал над этим работать.

Был бы им, если было время и необходимые знания... Phal обогнал, хотя его версия немного не доделана - точности\круглости не хватает, нет карты высот. А первым начал работать LaMeR007.

По остальному не знаю, но думаю по крайней мере пока реорганизация кода не закончится тени не появятся, хотя стоит надеется - Liztail быстро делает, может и сделает.

Что за новые погоды? По шейдеру не скажу, я не смотрел его.

Охотник за Смертью

Со стандартной и улучшеной от phalа

Опции для будущих версий, скорее всего дефолтной sm3.0 будет вода phalа

В чём заключается реорганизация кода?

Я общался с Phal-ом:

Apel

Hello Phal, i saw your wonderfull screens, and decided to ask you about a progress with that.

Phal

Not much, sadly. I was able to make the seam between MW fog and my new fog almost unnoticable, but the new sky colors still only look right with nice weather.

I could, however, release an InGame.fx shader file with the original MW fog color, but with the more realistic fog density formula. I will probably do that after MGE rev118 is released.

Apel

And what about normal mapping?

Phal

Don't know yet. Real normal mapping would require big additions to the MGE code. Peachykeen has been writing a fullscreen shader that adds fake normal mapping to everything. While it works in general, its visual quality as well as its performance will never reach real normal mapping.

I'm gonna concentrate on the more imminent problems and bugs and the easier-to-implement stuff in MGE in the next time, so don't expect any great news about normal maps in the following weeks. But this is definetely something which I will look into sooner or later

насколько я понял он работает над туманом, и так-же по идее пытается создать источник света(?)

Кстати, я вот видел скрины облаков настоящих и теней от неба, это ещё в разработке или уже что то из этого готово?

Я об этом:

http://s44.radikal.ru/i104/1004/ed/8220b4d934bft.jpg

http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1004/2b/f0d77bd0fa56t.jpg

http://s52.radikal.ru/i137/1004/da/720768f0b85ct.jpg

http://s56.radikal.ru/i152/1004/42/0c297538d312t.jpg

http://s002.radikal.ru/i199/1004/6c/87bc33e60fb7t.jpg

http://s003.radikal.ru/i203/1004/19/764fb6b8fa96t.jpg

http://s59.radikal.ru/i163/1004/24/2f357e110178t.jpg

http://s006.radikal.ru/i214/1004/22/3e7878bc2643t.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f386/vtastek/morrowind/Morrowind2010/cloud%20shadows/cloudtest.gif

Так-же Peachy занимался нормал маппингом:

http://sites.google.com/site/pkpeachykeen/mge-lighting

Я у него тоже спрашивал насчёт этого давно:

Peachy

This progress is going quite faster than that. I keep having the strangest issues with the light code, and I can't figure out how I got it working the first time around. But I will eventually get it to work, that is for certain.

И так-же хотел у тебя спросить

Сделал ли vtastek этот шейдер?

Реорганизация заключается в разбивке файлов на более мелкие, чтоб было удобнее читать\работать + введена многопоточность.

Туман, это не экспоненциальный ли?

Наверное не источник света, а обсчет освещенных объектов.

Это не знаю чьи ретекстуры, их кажется только для 2 или 3 погод вышло.

Трава не сделана, в подписи ролика - не хватает координат глаз для вида от третьего лица (игровых координат полагаю).

Я не знаю, потенциальный ли он или понециальный, но выглядит здорово.

А насчёт неба, там не ретекстуры, там чтото Phal своё делает.

Кстати хорошая идея сделать вкладку light настоящими источниками света.

А что насчёт облаков?

Забавно, но на 7 винде программа не хочет запускаться, При попытке запуска выдает, что произошла ошибка и система пытается её восстановить. Установка совместимости с ХП не помогает( Что делать?

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

• Создать...