Перейти к содержанию

Lyithdonea: The Azurian Isles / Льитдонея: Азурские Острова

Рекомендуемые сообщения

As I strive to get all these exteriors completed (man this place is big!), I revisited the Mages' Guild campus on Dor Dalla where they are taking advantage of the warm Azurian weather with outdoor classes and training activities.

• Ответов 183
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

• 2 недели спустя...

I was messing around with the Magnate's palace this evening, trying to give it a grand appearance. I'm curious to see what people's thoughts are. The governmental, House Azura side of the Azura-worshipping Chimer here focus on the Dawn / Rising Sun aspect of the Lady. The majority of the priesthood focuses on both. While the Erudites focus on her Dusk aspect. So the palace will have gold highlights, rising sun motifs, etc. Though they do still recognize the dusk aspect in such things as the dichotomy of the vegetation around the palace. Not that I've implemented much of this yet, it's just to give you some background.

Palace 01 Day

Palace 01 Night

Palace 02 Day

Palace 02 Night

I also had the strangest feeling that I was being watched while I walked around the city. Looking up, I saw that Winged Twilights had descended upon the city.

Also, on my poor laptop, it's amazing how much smoother it runs on only 5 cells of distant land in MGEXE.

Thanks for the critique! I wasn't sure if they looked a bit too gaudy. I wanted something for the palace to make it look less like just another building in Mournhold. Do you have any suggestions?

Do you have any suggestions?

may be you can use another decorations: columns, towers, spires, for example. Or retexture this decorative element to be made of stone. Or try to decorate palace like a mournhold temple.

may be you can use another decorations: columns, towers, spires, for example. Or retexture this decorative element to be made of stone. Or try to decorate palace like a mournhold temple.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it.

Great suns!

Can't wait for start working at new Lyithian texture set.

Thanks! And hopefully not dreadfully longer. I have been making decent progress recently.

Just few thoughts about dawn and dusk worship aspect in leveldesign:

Balcony - the most beautiful dawn/dusk panorama/panoramas on the islands? MGE XE - unique shadow patterns / figures on pavement or wall in the beginning / at the end of the day?

I wasn't sure if they looked a bit too gaudy.
Yup. A bit too gaudi ;-) Изменено пользователем Марк К. Марцелл

Just few thoughts about dawn and dusk worship aspect in leveldesign:

Balcony - the most beautiful dawn/dusk panorama/panoramas on the islands? MGE XE - unique shadow patterns / figures on pavement or wall in the beginning / at the end of the day?

Oh my, I had never even considered playing with shadows like that... I think I will absolutely have to do so. Fantastic suggestion!

I have been working on some areas which provide good views. The Shrine to Boethiah is on a mountain side and commands a view over the isles of dusk. And you should be able to see Azura City from there too. I'll make sure that the Temple of Azura has some balconies too, since it is the highest structure in the isles.

• 2 недели спустя...

Shout out to Tyddyner, WHO Suggested I Replace the Azura statuette in the Ancestor Shrine with something less intricate. So I just got around to making A New model and texture for it loosely based on the Sketch Made TYD.

Screenshot

Изменено пользователем Melchior

Shout out to Tyddyner, WHO Suggested I Replace the Azura statuette in the Ancestor Shrine with something less intricate. So I just got around to making A New model and texture for it loosely based on the Sketch Made TYD.

Screenshot

The idea is great. The ansestor shrine also looks charming and cosy. That's a thing should be in every Dunmer home on Vvardenfell. But what the basket is for?

Finalizing some of the lower slopes of Starmount. 01 02

Cool.

The idea is great. The ansestor shrine also looks charming and cosy. That's a thing should be in every Dunmer home on Vvardenfell. But what the basket is for?

Agreed, they should definitely be around more than they are! (which is basically not at all). The basket is simply the backdrop, just for appearances. :)

• 2 недели спустя...
Here's another type of item. I want people to find something new, useful, and enjoyable to use on their travels within and beyond Lyithdonea. So I'm going to work on a new variety of potions. This was pretty fun to model and texture, and I got to say that it does really well in the light.

Messing around with a few new items to give the interiors some more life.

The problem with these glass screens is that master had to cut a piece of 64 round elements of glass to make them. This is normal when stained glass for windows is created. But, while making a screen it is much easier to change wooden frame, than all these colorful circles.

I understand you've just changed texture, and it is maybe impossible to find correct radius of circles for this vanilla model without changing it. But these screens aren't good enough for your mod i think.

Here's another type of item. I want people to find something new, useful, and enjoyable to use on their travels within and beyond Lyithdonea. So I'm going to work on a new variety of potions. This was pretty fun to model and texture, and I got to say that it does really well in the light.
Very nice bottles. Изменено пользователем Марк К. Марцелл

The problem with these glass screens is that master had to cut a piece of 64 round elements of glass to make them.
But it can be not glass, but some kind of resin. Or some kind of dyed organic membrane. As it is usual in Morrowind.

But yes, UV mapping must probably be ajusted to not to break this round glasses and frames. It is not hard to adjust in mesh.

Absolutely love it, especially this nice bakery on previous screenshot.

Thanks!

The problem with these glass screens is that master had to cut a piece of 64 round elements of glass to make them. This is normal when stained glass for windows is created. But, while making a screen it is much easier to change wooden frame, than all these colorful circles.

I understand you've just changed texture, and it is maybe impossible to find correct radius of circles for this vanilla model without changing it. But these screens aren't good enough for your mod i think.

I agree that the UV and/or model need to be tweaked so that the circles are not cut off, and that's a very easy change for me to make. Thanks for pointing it out!

But it can be not glass, but some kind of resin. Or some kind of dyed organic membrane. As it is usual in Morrowind.

But yes, UV mapping must probably be ajusted to not to break this round glasses and frames. It is not hard to adjust in mesh.

Thanks, I'll definitely be making that modification. I'll post a picture here when I do so to give you guys some satisfaction! :D

There! I also fixed up the UV on the wood frame itself. But that might be hard to see in the pictures.

The multiposting (writing more then one post one after another, if less than three days have past from the first post) is forbidden by the Fullrest rules. If you wish to add something - edit the previous post. Cernon

There! I also fixed up the UV on the wood frame itself. But that might be hard to see in the pictures.

Thanks, I'm satisfied )) Изменено пользователем Марк К. Марцелл

Мельхиор проект в одиночку тащит ?

Скрины бы в .jpg формате...

Is Melchior forcing this project alone?

I wish screenshots to be in .jpg format ...

Изменено пользователем Цернон
translation

Мельхиор проект в одиночку тащит ?

Скрины бы в .jpg формате...

В одиночку.

Отличный формат и сейчас.

Alone

It is an exellent format even now

Изменено пользователем Цернон
translating

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...